E-liquid and Nicotine Levels
One of the most commonly asked questions by people starting out in vaping is “What nicotine level should I be on?” There are various different ways a company may label their nicotine levels and this may be the cause of some of the confusion among consumers – but the answer is fairly simple; it is determined by how many packs of cigarettes you currently smoke.
• 0mg/ml – For people who have not smoked cigarettes before, those who have already quit smoking or anybody who does not wish to intake nicotine in their liquid. Though the flavor is not diminished at 0mg, users will find no harshness to their inhalation or “pinch” in the back of their throat, which is normally caused by the presence of nicotine.
• 8mg/ml – For those smoking half a pack or less, normally associated with the more casual smoker. All of the Artisan Tester Flavors are presented at 8mg, as it tends to offer the best balance between flavor and throat hit.
• 16mg/ml – For those smoking a full pack a day. The throat hit is increased accordingly. Tends to be the most popular choice amongst vapors, along with the 8mg level.
• 24mg/ml – Designed for individuals who smoke closer to two packs a day. Significant throat hit.
• 30mg/ml – For use by very heavy smokers only. Intended for those who smoke three packs a day or multiple cigars. Flavor can occasionally take a backseat to the intense throat hit from the nicotine.